3 POSITIVE things I have noticed since being on lockdown

April 26, 2020


30 Mental Hacks That Will Boost Your Positivity - Better Marketing ...


Hey again!

I have been trying to stay as positive as possible throughout this pandemic, as I am sure a lot of you are also doing ;)

Here are a few positive things I have noticed since we have been on lockdown:

1. I am spending more time outside- as far as the weather is concerned, the lockdown couldn't have started at a better time of the year. The sun has been out which has meant, I have been able to spend so much ore time soaking up those rays! I am fortunate enough to live in a house with a large garden so I have been sunbathing (while I do my courses on my laptop), which has worked wonders for my mind!

2. I am trying new things-  I am a creature of habit, and it's sometimes difficult to break the boundaries of routine... but Covid sort of gave us a hand with that, and as a result of that I am sinking my teeth into trying new things, and I am actually sticking to them too!

3. Our home is much more tidy- So, as I have more time on my hands our home is so much more cleaner than it was before. It's not the day to day cleaning that gets to me, its the deep cleaning... the really shitty jobs that I just put to one side. Well! Now they are being done on the regular! i really hope that once I go back to work I keep it up too.

What positive things can you think of that you have noticed since the lockdown started?

You Might Also Like

0 comments