Surprise!

December 16, 2017

Hello Blogletts!

I have some very exciting news for you...

(Drumroll please)

Kyrie in Kalamityland has a shiny new website!

Annnnnnd...

There will be a few more changes happening on my blog. I am going to be writing about a lot more than just food (don't worry, you can still get your GF fix with me!).

From now on I will be including a lot more of what I get up to in my spare time.

So much has changed since I last wrote to you all and I feel that this way we can get to know each other a little better and I will be able to write a lot more too!

I’m really looking forward to involving you wonderful lot in more of my life and I really hope you enjoy some of the new things I am going to be including in my blog!
10-13-17Surprise

You Might Also Like

0 comments